Prepares students for the Certified Pharmacy Technician exam, and graduates will be a registered pharmacy technicians.
Classes are held at the Colton and Victorville campuses.
When you graduate as a pharmacy technician, you will work under the direct supervision and control of a pharmacist and perform dosage calculations, drug distribution and accurate drug labeling and interpretation in a licensed pharmacy, excluding all functions restricted to a registered pharmacist.
Prepares students for the Certified Pharmacy Technician exam and graduates will be a registered pharmacy technicians.
- Pass an entrance exam
- High school diploma or GED required
- GED program available to all students
Classes are held at the Colton and Victorville campuses. Clinical rotations are held in selected hospitals and agencies in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties according to subjects being studied.
- 8 months day sessions 10 months evening sessions
- Day sessions: 8am to 12pm or 1pm to 5pm
- Evening session: 6pm to 10pm
This comprehensive program is eligible for a variety of Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Cal-Grant B & C
- Vocational Rehab
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Stafford Subsidized Loan
- Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Work Study Programs