Using current massage techniques: Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Lymph and Prenatal.
Classes are held at the Colton and Victorville campuses.
Massage therapy is one of the fastest growing occupations on the market. At Four-D College Massage Therapists are trained in areas of:
- Assessing patients
- Various types of injuries
- Charting patient histories
- Working with doctors and various clinics
- Using current massage techniques: Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Lymph and Prenatal
The Massage Therapy Program consists of classroom lecture and hands on instruction in actual massage therapy.
- Pass an entrance exam
- High school diploma or GED required
- GED program available to all students
Prepares students for the National Therapeutic Massage exam
Classes are held at the Colton and Victorville campuses. Clinical rotations are held in selected hospitals and agencies in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties according to subjects being studied.
- 8 months day sessions / 10 months evening sessions
- Day sessions: 8am to 12pm or 1pm to 5pm
- Evening session: 6pm to 10pm
This comprehensive program is eligible for a variety of Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Cal-Grant B & C
- Vocational Rehab
- Federal Direct Student Loans
- Federal Stafford Subsidized Loan
- Federal Stafford Unsubsidized Loan
- Federal Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Work Study Programs