"The placement of students is the utmost importance and is viewed as the measure of success of the college"
Our Goal at FOUR-D COLLEGE is to prepare students for gainful employment. The placement of students is the utmost importance and is viewed as the measure of success of the college. Career placement services are provided to graduates of all programs with out additional fees.
The Employment Services Specialist provides instruction on the Career Preparation Workshop for all students enrolled. Before the completion of the training, students receive intensive job preparation including:
- How to use your DESIRE, self-motivation and self-confidence to succeed
- How to DELIVER your best personal appearance
- Helping students become comfortable with interviews by providing students with mock interviews
- How to write and effective resume and cover letter
- The proper way to fill out employment applications are covered
- How to find and keep a career position
The Employment Services Specialist is available to consult with any interested student on career opportunities available upon graduation. Students are encouraged to maintain contact with the Employment Services Specialist and utilize its assistance.
Career Placement Assistance is available to alumni of FOUR-D COLLEGE. Alumni may contact the employment Services Specialist for information on career opportunities.